group divert service
This service is used where it is necessary to divert calls to larger
groups of people than would be convenient using a call diversion
service. Callers simply enter an extension number and the group
divert service transfers the call. If the call is not answered then
it can be diverted to a default number or a voice mail box or retained
in a queue until an extension becomes available. At all times the
caller is unaware of the actual number being dialled.
Although primarily used for providing ACD like facilities to businesses
this service is also used to provide follow-me style functions
where an individual may have several numbers they can be contacted
on with each one being called in priority order.
Like all Callagenix services, the Group Divert Service can be set
up and operated in a test environment free of charge. Simply click
Free Trial to create a test account.
- 24-hour automatic call answering with fully customisable messages
- these are created either from recordings provided by you or
can be automatically generated from text.
- Information line - Calls can be switched to information lines
providing pre-recorded or text-to-speech messages back to your
- Routing of calls - Calls taken on the switchboard can be routed
to numbers of your choice. They can be set to pre-announce where
they have been diverted from so you always know the reason for
- Recording of inbound calls for monitoring purposes.
- A list of callers' numbers can optionally be created.
- Voice mail capability - If your callers cannot reach an extension
number then they can leave voice mails which will automatically
be sent to your email address.
- Choice of telephone numbers.
- Full on-line call statistics.
- Text-to-speech capabilities.